Sunday, April 12, 2009

External Mouse for Macbook?

Last two weeks Dr.See came to my school to observe and before he left, he told me that I should get some mice for the pupils because it was obvious that the pupils were struggling with the touch pad.




It's true.

I do realized that pupils were having a hard time working with Mac because they're not very familiar with it. Especially for the year 1 and 2 kids when their motor skills are not fully developed yet.

An optical mouse costs less that $10 and I think its affordable. Furthermore, it also solves the problem of missing "balls" in those ball-mice because we had pupils vandalizing it before.

I guess I'll suggest it to my GB after my course and we'll see how it goes.
*wink*

0 comments:

About This Blog

This is a blog created as a project for Dr. Leong's PS0270, ICT in Mathematics and Science, Semester 1, 2007/2008.

  © Blogger template 'Sunshine' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP